Oil & Gas Environmental Services
CRG Texas Environmental Services, Inc. provides environmental consultancy services at several stages of onshore oil & gas exploration and production projects and for existing oil & gas lease facilities: from pre & post lease baseline environmental risk assessment, to pre-purchase well site and tank battery environmental due diligence, to pump jack and pipeline assessment, spill response release determination, and corrective action, CRG Texas has the expertise and equipment to perform chemical impact assessments, remediation, and Railroad Commission of Texas agency reporting. Authority management, environmental legislation and permitting processes are among our specialist services.
- Environmental Assessments (existing, new construction, pre and post Lease, Phase I and Phase II)
- Quick Spill Response, Regulatory Agency Reporting, and Clean-up
- In-situ Environmental Remediation
- Construction and Remediation monitoring
- Regulatory and permitting services
- Environmental impact assessments
- Compliance monitoring and remediation system operations and maintenance
- Air emissions services (air emissions inventories, Non-Title V permitting, and compliance)
- Surface Water and Pond Sediment Assessment and Remediation
We also provide out of state oil & gas E&P and environmental due diligence consulting services to the North American oil and gas industry through an integrated team of experienced professionals and technical experts. CRG Texas provides a broad range of services to support all upstream, midstream, and downstream oil and gas activities.
Contact us today to discuss your environmental due diligence, spill response, and assessment and remediation needs!
Oil & Gas Leases
CRG provides timely response to clients’ requests and comprehensive reports that meet and exceed the re-quirements of regulatory agencies:
- Oil & Gas site assessments and delineations
- Oil & Gas Well Sites
- Pipeline Corridors
- Tank Batteries
- Saltwater Storage and Disposal
- Well Pad Sites